Sharing is caring!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I really hope DC has something great in mind for Cassandra Cain, because she's been through the poop-blender a hundered times in the last two years or so. I know I'm just being nostalgic, but I loved the dynamic between Cass and Robin back during her Batgirl series (and none of this League of Assassins/drugs/etc bull existed). So here's my little tidbit for the night :). Was over at Andre's house, watching some Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which is awesome) and One Piece episodes, so I decided to snag his tablet and draw some stuff while watching :).


6 comments:

Ms,Shatia Hamilton said...

D'awwww this is so cute!! I love how stylized it is. How do you get this effect? It's like crisp but dreamy!

Gerald said...

Kick-ass & adorable...what a combo!

Unknown said...

awesum work jenzee

didn't you used to post on CA? and didn't I drew a mustache on a picture when I still posted there regularly?

Vee (Scratch) said...

This is dope! Love it!

Hannah said...

i just wanna make a question!.... did u take some kind of classes of photoshop to make those kind of ilustrations?!
theyre amazing :)

Lunacy said...

That's just lovely!