New Job, New Art, New NEW!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wheeeeeooo! My life went through a crazy time of transition the last two months - job change, and lots of other things, but finally I am having time to create art! Here is some new stuff!





and a bit of a quick one just to relax a bit! Just going with a seamstress/assassin theme... and working on more dynamic poses! Gotta keep pushing myself!




Anyway, I'm now working with a startup company making indie games! The company is called Supergiant Games, and we're making games for XBLA and PSN! Our first game is called "Bastion" and I'm...basically the art person ;D. Doing lots of hand painted environments, which is amusing as I consider environmental work my weak point... thankfully at least this is a great way to force myself to get experience on the subject! :)

Hope you guys are doing great!

5 comments:

Geoff Shupe - Concept Artist said...

Good luck with game!
You've got a great color sense, love your blog!

robin_chyo said...

Congratulations, Jen! :D

M said...

Congratulations!! That's so exciting. You have stunning art! I just ogle at your designs o.o
Hope everything with the new game works out really well! :D

Jen Zee said...

Thanks guys :)

Geoff - thank you! I hope I can continue to please ;).

Thanks Robin!

M - thank you! Please stay tuned for moar game stuff!

Unknown said...

Kind of reminds me of this piece: http://cghub.com/images/view/34221/