PAX 2010! Bastion!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010


It was amazing! For any of you who stopped by, thank you so much! I (and the other guys at Supergiant) are so excited by everyone' positive reaction to the demo! I hope you got to pick up a postcard, but if not, I'm sure you may get one at some future convention ;D! I hope I can continue making Bastion more and MOAR beautiful (colorful!?!?)!

If you have not seen it yet, our game has been announced and has a trailer and some coverage out :).

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/hands-on-bastion/2513/

Our road trip back and forth consisted of so much DIO! I almost feel like doing fanart for the song "Holy Diver" XD!

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this game is COOOOL

matt said...

huge fan of yours, and can't wait for bastion. Keep this thing updated!

Jen Zee said...

Moski - we certainly hope it will be :D

Matt - I'm so flattered :). I will do all in my power to keep things updated!!!!

Katy Hargrove said...

We just bought Bastion and are loving it. You artwork is really inspiring!