Doodle of the evening!

Friday, January 14, 2011



More bedtime doodles! I seem to have time for nothing much else lately D:. Bastion requires so much of my attention - like a newborn child! Perhaps I should do some Bastion bedtime doodles!? :)

Having fun with underlighting, and more...extreeeeeme angles. I find it somewhat fascinating that I associated an underlit face with horror scenes/scary faces a'la Flashlight-under-the-chin, when after studying some of my favourite artist's work I realized they almost always used strong underlighting in such a way as to make the face softer, and more appealing. How strange, the dichotemy!

1 comments:

Chewyli said...

Love it, it's so loose but what's the word, complete? can't really describe it properly
If you have some time I'd love to get some comment or critique on my art it's here: 8bitengine.net