CCG's....E3 2011 results!

Monday, June 13, 2011

I had a particularly good time with this fellow! Though it took a little more wrassling than usual to get this how I wanted it, it was well worth it! "Dragon Caller" for FFG's Warhammer CCG :). This particular piece was also lucky enough to be chosen as the "battle pack" cover art! RAD! :D

The 12 year old in me is SO happy that I get paid to draw elves. Okay...the 27 year old in me is also very happy about that!
In other news... Bastion had an amazing showing at E3! Thanks all of you who took the time to play it, and of course thanks to all of you who have been supporting me in spirit all this time :)!

Heres yours truly with one of our Bastion kiosk's, all decorated with nominations and awards! An honor, for sure - thanks to all of you who believe in us :)! This must be what it feels like to be a proud mother!

My sole regret at E3 is that I wasn't able to try any games or take pictures with BOOTH BABBBESS (!) since I was essentially tethered to one of our two booth areas D:. I got to hold a powered-down PSVita which felt special, and also got a peak at the game "Journey" which looks incredibly atmospheric. Can't wait to learn more about that one! Can't WAIT for next E3!!!

7 comments:

PaperbagMazoku said...

I love your painting it's so beautiful, wish I could paint like that too! >w<


Ack, you got to go to E3, you're so lucky!!! I can't wait to get a hold of the PSVita as well! More Monster Hunting will ensure with that! x3

Anonymous said...

you're a great artist and you're beautiful! the perfect combination XD
sorry for may bad english :P
Greetings from Argentina^^

Unknown said...

This project looks super dope!! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

But you are a booth babe...

ByronOsterley said...

Stunning artwork for Bastion, I was wondering what software you used for bastion, by the way you're really pretty....

Unknown said...

You are amazing, beautiful artwork and I truly admire your style. I'm definitely bookmarking your page and using it as a peak to aspire to.

pegahoul said...

Hey there. I just played Bastion and absolutely love it. The artwork's so cute!