Ooooh mannng!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My dear three viewers.... sorry for being away for FOREVER X_X. Unexpected circumstances and general bad timing has kept me away, but here's a little of this and that :). Thanks for stopping by :d. Oh...and I had a white Christmas up in Seattle! HOW JAWESOME!

First, random concept of random Unicorn based whatever with ugly gun which I clearly don't know how to design....yet. I've tentatively named the unit "Shadhavar" after the "Evil Unicorn" of Persia.



Mononke, the Anime TV series (not Princess Mononoke) is a stylistic treat... I couldn't help myself :9!


And the two Wallpapers for Gaia's Halloween event:

And....haha I dunno...... *shifty eyes*


Thanksssssssssssssss <3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Exellent art and design...very good!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Stephensanity said...

beautiful characters and designs. its inspiring to me. wow.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've been checking Waltz thinking that maybe you got caught up in the 'real' world and stopped making art. Glad to know you haven't.

I am always amazed by the stuff you post.

Ramsés Meléndez said...

Fantastic art!

Chainsaw said...

lovely work. do you do ID stuff as well (buildings, spacehips, mechs)?