Ooooh mannng!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My dear three viewers.... sorry for being away for FOREVER X_X. Unexpected circumstances and general bad timing has kept me away, but here's a little of this and that :). Thanks for stopping by :d. Oh...and I had a white Christmas up in Seattle! HOW JAWESOME!

First, random concept of random Unicorn based whatever with ugly gun which I clearly don't know how to design....yet. I've tentatively named the unit "Shadhavar" after the "Evil Unicorn" of Persia.



Mononke, the Anime TV series (not Princess Mononoke) is a stylistic treat... I couldn't help myself :9!


And the two Wallpapers for Gaia's Halloween event:

And....haha I dunno...... *shifty eyes*


Thanksssssssssssssss <3

8 comments:

Rodrigo Lara said...

Exellent art and design...very good!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

stephensanity said...

beautiful characters and designs. its inspiring to me. wow.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I've been checking Waltz thinking that maybe you got caught up in the 'real' world and stopped making art. Glad to know you haven't.

I am always amazed by the stuff you post.

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Ramses said...

Fantastic art!

Chainsaw said...

lovely work. do you do ID stuff as well (buildings, spacehips, mechs)?

technology said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
jordan shoes

disa said...

視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,女人,美女,寫真,遊戲,微風,微風,台灣論壇,論壇,plus,論壇,維克斯,情色論壇,性愛,性感,校園,正妹,AV,女優,SEX,走光,a片,免費,A漫,h漫,漫畫,免費,網站,遊戲,文學,遊戲,色情,影片,色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,澤井芽衣,衣櫥,內衣品牌,曬衣架,西田麻衣,魔衣盒子,麻將,遊戲,薰衣草,洗衣店,內衣,賴布衣,遊戲,哺乳衣,卯月麻衣,成衣工廠,內衣,月眉,字典,育達,字典,教育大學,緯來,教育局,教育局,育達